Degree classification: MBA
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Applications for this scholarship will close on January 5, 2023, and will reopen in AUG/SEP.
About Rochester MBA Forte Fellowship 2023-24
The Forté Foundation is a collaboration of large organisations and business schools dedicated to boosting the number of female executives in the workplace. As a community committed to diversity and inclusion, it’s no surprise that Simon at Rochester has a strong collaboration with the Forté Foundation. Scholarships are awarded to deserving female MBA students (both domestic and international).
Scholarship Applicant Criteria:
- While Simon at the University of Rochester will be in responsibility of selecting and granting Forté Fellowships, Forté proposes that the following criteria be used:
- i. Exhibit exceptional leadership in one or more of the following areas: Leadership can take many forms, including academic leadership, team leadership, community leadership, and creative leadership.
- ii. Have diverse educational and professional backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities, citizenship/nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identities/expression.
- iii. MBA student enrolled in a Forté partner school (full-time, part-time, executive programmes, dual degree, or online programmes).
- iv. Show your dedication to Forté’s purpose of propelling women into meaningful jobs by giving access to business education, opportunities, and a network of accomplished women.
- Individual schools may apply extra restrictions (for example, compliance with the mission or basic values of the institution).
Criteria for academic/work experience include:
- i. A GMAT score of approximately 690
- ii. 3.61 GPA on average
- iv. 3 to 5 years of job experience
Value of Scholarship for Rochester MBA Forte Fellowship 2023-24 :
- The value of the Simon Rochester Forté Fellowships ranges from $5,000 to full-tuition.
- Other benefits include: i. participation in Forté’s MBA Women’s Leadership and Financial Services Programme; and ii. FAST Track conferences.
- o Network with CEOs and MBA students from Forté partner institutions; o Participate in panel discussions with corporate partners and MBA alumni; and o Attend professional and personal development seminars.
- ii. Access to an online networking group for Forté Fellows and Fellows graduates.
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellows resume book, which is given each autumn to Forté partner companies.
- iv. Unparalleled access to Forté’s corporate recruiting database.
- v. Special invitations to job openings and leadership programmes at Forté partner firms.
- vi. Lifetime access to Forté’s Women Lead live webinar series, which covers themes such as career, professional, and leadership development, as well as access to our on-demand recording library.
- vii. Mentoring and one-of-a-kind opportunities to meet fellow Fellows and Forté representatives at your school.
- viii. Leadership development opportunities through your involvement in the preparation of your school’s Forté outreach programme for undergraduate women.
- Membership in the Forté Fellows LinkedIn and Facebook communities is required.