Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships enable bright students from across the Commonwealth to achieve a degree while acquiring new skills, living in a different country, and broadening their worldwide networks.
Through cultural interaction and scholarly collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and identify solutions to the shared difficulties we confront, both in their home countries and those that host them. As active members, scholars will help shape the Commonwealth network’s future.
Application Deadline: 10 January 2023 at 16:00 UTC.
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance for cultural interaction and intellectual collaboration in a variety of venues around the world.
Here are some examples of award allowances:
- Tuition is totally covered.
- Stipend for living expenses (stipend) during the length of the grant One-time arrival allowance
- Grant for Research Assistance (on Request)
- Programme duration: two years
- The total number of awards is nine.
Eligibility for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships for Commonwealth Students in 2023 :
- Applicants must be citizens of a Commonwealth country other than the host country (or have refugee status in that country).
- Applicants must have a 2:1 or better in their undergraduate degree.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate competency.
- Please consider the offered courses and admission requirements, as well as the application instructions, before submitting an application. For further information, please see the FAQs.
- If you already have a MyACU account, you can access the grant application form here.
- If you do not already have a MyACU account, please establish one here before accessing the application form.