What is the DOST S&T Undergraduate Scholarships Program?
DOST provides scholarships to qualified undergraduate students who want to pursue careers in science and technology. The scholarships are available nationwide and cover tuition and other related costs.
The DOST S&T Undergraduate Scholarships are designed to help first-year students who have a significant interest in science and technology. Successful candidates receive tuition and related expenses coverage, as well as a monthly allowance. Recipients will also have the opportunity to learn from DOST engineers and scientists, exposing them to some of the top minds in the area.
DOST is a Philippine government agency that develops and coordinates scientific and technology programmes. One of their projects is a scholarship programme for students interested in professions in science and technology. They also assist innovative enterprises and help to the progress of science and technology in the country.
If you want to learn more about DOST’s scholarship programmes, you’ve come to the correct spot. We will assist you in applying for their numerous programmes, beginning with the S&T Undergraduate Scholarships.
Criteria for DOST Scholarship Eligibility
The DOST scholarship project is open to both high school graduates and college students pursuing science and technology-related courses. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Filipino national.
- Maintain a minimum grade point average of 85% on your high school or college transcripts.
- Enrol in a science or technology course.
- No other scholarship grants have been obtained
- Demonstrate moral character
- Have a family income of no more than Php 300,000 each year
What does Dost scholarship 2023 cover?
Subsidies for tuition and other school costs, monthly stipends, allowances for learning materials and/or connectivity, uniform, transportation, thesis, graduation and other connected expenses are all part of the scholarship.
How Can I Apply for a DOST Scholarship?
The following steps are involved in the DOST scholarship programme application process:
- Check your eligibility: Before applying for the scholarship, be sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- Log in to dost scholarship to create an account on the DOST scholarship website.
- Fill out the online application form by logging in with your DOST scholarship account and providing all required information.
- Transcripts, a certificate of good moral character, and a copy of your PSHS-NAT results are all essential supporting documents.
- After submitting your application form, wait for a response from the DOST.
- Submit the following documents: Academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and evidence of residency are all required as part of the application process.
- To be considered for the scholarship, all applicants must pass a qualifying exam covering disciplines such as mathematics, physics, and English.
- Wait for the results: After completing the application process, applicants must wait for the scholarship selection process to be completed. The DOST will send an email to all applicants informing them of their status.
The Advantages of Being a DOST Scholar
The DOST scholarship provides its beneficiaries with a variety of perks, including:
- Tuition fees are fully covered throughout the scholarship time.
- A monthly stipend to help with living expenditures.
- Allowance for the purchase of educational supplies
- Summer training, research projects, and international exposure are all possible.
- After finishing the programme, you will be given preference for employment with the DOST and its connected entities.
DOST Scholarship Contact Number
837-2071 to 82 loc. 2046 / email@example.comDept. of Legislative Liaison Office (DLLO)837-2071 to 82 loc. 2046 / firstname.lastname@example.org to 82 local 2012 / 837-2930 / 837-2943 /email@example.com.
What are the universities under DOST scholarship?
In the Philippines, the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) is in charge of accrediting science high schools that provide advanced science instruction to students. These educational institutes provide specialised programmes in science, mathematics, and technology, among other topics. The DOST has accredited the following science high schools:
- PSHS stands for Philippine Science High School.
- Regional Science High Schools (RSHS) are high schools that specialise in science.
- Calabarzon Science High School (CASHS), Quezon City Science High School (QCSHS), and Manila Science High School (MSHS).
- CVSCAFT-SHS is the Central Visayas State College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Technology’s Science High School.
- EVSU-ILS (Eastern Visayas State University – Integrated Laboratory School)
- WVSU-ILS (Western Visayas State University-Integrated Laboratory School)
- CVRSHS stands for Cagayan Valley Regional Science High School.
- DCNHS-SPSM stands for Davao City National High School’s Special Programme in Science and Mathematics.