Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 is an international master’s degree scholarship that is completely supported. The Chevening Scholarship covers university tuition, a monthly living stipend, economy class return flights to the UK, and other essential awards and allowances.
Chevening provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for future leaders and influencers from around the world to advance professionally and academically, network extensively, immerse themselves in UK culture, and form long-lasting beneficial relationships with the UK. Chevening is an international awards programme run by the UK government that aims to produce global leaders. Around 1,500 scholarships will be awarded globally.
Chevening offers two types of prizes, sponsored by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations: Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships, with beneficiaries chosen individually by British embassies and high commissions around the world.
Summary of the Chevening Scholarship
- Study in the United Kingdom with a Master’s Degree from a UK University.
- There are full-time taught Masters Degree Programmes accessible in any discipline.
- Duration of the programme: Depending on the programme chosen, but no more than one year for a postgraduate course.
- Chevening Scholarship The deadline for submissions is November 1, 2022.
Coverage for the Chevening Scholarship
The laureate of the Chevening Scholarship 2023 will receive the following benefits:
- University education.
- A monthly stipend.
- Expenses for travel to and from the United Kingdom.
- A welcome gift.
- Allowance for travel back home.
- The fee for submitting a single visa application.
- A travel stipend to attend Chevening activities in the United Kingdom.
Criteria for Eligibility for the Chevening Scholarship
Applicants for Chevening Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- The necessary language is English.
- Countries that are eligible include: The scholarships are open to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. Visit the official website for a complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
- After your scholarship has expired, you must return to your native country for at least two years.
- You should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain acceptance into a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. In the United Kingdom, this is normally equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree, but it may differ based on your study and university of choice.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship ?
Please follow the steps below to apply for the Chevening Scholarship:
- Select your nation from the drop-down option, followed by Chevening Scholarship.
- Create an account.
- Fill up your personal information in your profile, save and validate it, and then begin your application.
- Complete the questionnaire to determine your eligibility for the Scholarship.
chevening scholarship 2023 opening date
Chevening Scholars are chosen over a period of at least eight months, beginning with the application deadline and ending when applicants are conditionally approved for an award. Here’s a summary of the application and selection processes so you always know what’s going on.
Date: AUGUST 2, 2022