CHED Scholarship Advantages
You will not have to pay tuition, incidental fees, or other school costs if you are a CHED scholar. CHED scholars receive a monthly allowance or stipend per semester, which is provided either directly to the scholars or through the school/Higher Education Institution.
Requirements & Qualification for CHED Scholarship Eligibility Program:
- You must be a citizen of the Philippines.
- A high school diploma and a GWA of at least 90% are required for applicants. The requirements are as follows: – Grade 11 or completion of the first semester of Grade 12.
- Gare are determined in the following manner. Refer to Get Your Grade once again.
- GWA Grade 11 + GWA Grade equals 12/370%. After finishing Grade 12, the grade must be assessed as GWA70%.
- Students living with their parents/guardians should not have a combined annual gross income of more than PHP400,000.
- If your earnings reach PHP400,000.
- He or she must show proof of current written certification.
- Health Documents of Family Members are Required as Proof of Admission for Dependents Enrolling in Philippines Universities with 2 or More Dependents.
- He or she who is a member of the Special Group
- The application deadline has passed.
- The application will be accepted until August 15, 2023.The application deadline has passed.
- The application will be accepted until August 15, 2023.
Please make sure that the course you want to take is one of the priority courses. Check the completeness of your documents as well, because only those with complete documentation and at least 93% GWA are eligible to apply online.
Qualifications for the CHED Scholarship
To be considered for the scholarship grant, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- A virtuous Filipino national.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 at the time of application, with the exception of senior citizens.
- You must be a high school graduate or be on track to graduate.
- The total annual gross revenue cannot be more than Php 400,000.
- You cannot have received any government scholarships or financial help.
Ched scholarship monthly allowance
Ched scholarship benefits
You will not have to pay tuition, incidental fees, or other school costs if you are a CHED scholar. CHED scholars receive a monthly allowance or stipend per semester, which is provided either directly to the scholars or through the school/Higher Education Institution. The financial aid is broken out as follows.
ched scholarship courses
Engineering and Technology
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Geodetic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing / Production Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pobotics Engineering
- Sanitary Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Related Programs
- Engineering Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
Information Technology Education
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Entertainment and Multimedia Computing / Game Development and Animation
- Information System
- Information Technology
- Library and information Science
Science and Mathematics
- Applied Physics / Physics
- Applied Mathematics / Mathematics
- Applied Statistics/ Statistics
- Environmental Science
- Human Biology
- Marine Biology
- Marine Science
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Architecture and Related Programs
- Fine Arts
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental Planning
Business and Management
- Business Analytics (straight major)
- Hospitality Management/ Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Tourism Management/ Tourism
- Maritime Engineering Marine Transportation
- Secondary Education major in Science and Mathematics
- Culture and Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Needs Education
- Sports and Exercise Science
Health Profession Education
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor Of Optometry
- Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Community Development
- Human Services (Guidance and Counselling)
- Indigenous Peoples Studies/ Education
- Peace Studies/ Education
- Social Work
Multi and Interdisciplinary Cluster
- Data Science and Analytics
- Disaster Risk Management/ Climate Change
- Renewable / Sustainable Energy