Individuals who want to study at the Norwegian Business School – Norway can apply for BI Presidential Scholarships.
This scholarship is offered to Norwegian and international applicants who have been accepted to any MSc degree at campus Oslo or campus Bergen.
- The deadline for applications is March 1, 2023.
- Is it offered every year? Yes
- International countries are eligible.
- Norwegian Business School – Norway is the location for this course.
- Master of Science
- If the student passes the academic progression requirements, scholarships will pay full tuition and a stipend for living expenses for each semester for up to two years.
- The number of recipients is unknown.
Eligibility for 2023 BI Presidential Scholarships at Norwegian Business School – Norway:
Applicants with strong academic achievements and international or Norwegian citizenship are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have an overall GPA of ‘A’ on the ECTS scale or the equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales to be considered.
Students in their third year of the Sivk programme may apply.
With the exception of the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing, candidates admitted to a Master of Science degree programmes at campus Oslo or campus Bergen.
How to Apply for Eligibility for 2023 BI Presidential Scholarships at Norwegian Business School – Norway :
Create a one-page scholarship application letter in which you explain why you deserve this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
Upload your scholarship application letter to the online application site together with your complete admission application.
Students in their third year of the Sivilkonom course at BI can apply in the spring of their third year by sending a scholarship application letter to email@example.com with the subject line: BI Presidential Scholarship Application.