The University of Oxford, UK, awards the Rhodes Trust Global Scholarships to outstanding candidates who aspire to undertake a degree programme at the school. This is a global scholarship opportunity open to applicants worldwide.
This fellowship includes both tuition fees and an annual salary at Oxford University. Scholars get a stipend of £17,310 per year (£1,442.50 per month) to cover all living expenses, including accommodation, for the 2021/22 academic year. Please keep in mind that this excludes partners and dependents.
- The application deadline is August 1, 2022.
- International countries are eligible.
- Level: Postgraduate
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
- Award value: fully financed
Duration of the award:
The baseline period of the Scholarship is two years, subject to excellent academic performance and personal conduct. In some situations, at the discretion of the Rhodes Trust Academic Committee and the Scholars, the third year of the Rhodes Scholarship may be applied for to finish the DPhil.
The Rhodes Scholarship is for at least two years.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this opportunity:
- be from any country on the planet.
- reached their 18th birthday and not have passed their 24th birthday on 1 October in the year of application.
- having earned a Bachelor’s degree